I am always on the look out for new ways to remind my volunteers how thankful we are for each of them. Recently, I created this volunteer board to help encourage them & celebrate the wins. Here are some details about what is included.
The volunteer board I made includes the following:
- a spot to post a notice about the free giveaway for that day
- 3 spots to share success stories & thank you messages
- photo wall – volunteers love to see other volunteers in action
- a spot to post volunteer quotes & Bible verses
- a spot for announcements or special messages
I picked up the denim themed stuff from Michaels for 50% off.
The background fabric was from a fabric store.
I keep a file of success stories & thank you’s that I can pull from to post on the wall.
I take pictures with my phone almost every week of volunteers in action so that I have lots to chose from.
Printing them on the photocopier & cutting them to look like Polaroids are oh so cute!
Tiny clothes pins are also from Michaels.
I created these chalkboard drawings by downloading free fonts & chalkboard graphics. Check out Pinterest for ideas.
I bought the hanging chalkboards from the dollar store.
Look for people in your church who can donate things to give to your volunteers.
It helps keep the cost down of saying thank you.